- Davidson defeated Cody Jones & Li'l Joe in a Triple Threat Match to become the inaugural Champion.
- Cody Jones was stripped of the title after he left MSWA. Garza def. Red the Magnificent for the vacant title.
- Garza was stripped of the title in 2007 when Mitch W. Carter had him deported back to Mexico. Landers def. El Fuego, Seth Angel and Vinnie Pacheco in a Fatal 4-Way Match for the vacant title
- Sage def. Landers for the title in a Four Corners Match that also Mascara La Parka and Vinny Pacheco
- Parka def. Sage for the title in a Fatal 5-Way Match that also included Brock Landers, El Fuego Del Sol and Austin Keith
- Mascara La Parka was stripped of the title when he was unable to defend it at the June 3rd event. Ward def. Terry Pantera, Prince Mahali, Gemini, Korvin Sage and MSWA Oklahoma Champion Brock Landers in a 6-Pack Elimination Match for the vacant title.
- Landers def. Ward for the title in a Lumberjack Gauntlet Match that also included Prince Mahali, Mascara La Parka, Korvin Sage and Gemini
- After Sam won the title, Landers protested to MSWA Commissioner Adam Patrick, who agreed that Sam did not meet the weight requirement and forced him to vacate the title. Xavior (disguised as Mascara La Parka) def. Sam Stackhouse, C. J. Ward, Prince Mahalli, Korvin Sage and MSWA Oklahoma Champion Brock Landers in a 6-Way Ladder Match for the vacant title.
- Sage def. Xavior in a Triple Threat Match that also involved Prince Mahalli, winning the Best-of-7 Series. In this particular match, the winner was the first wrestler to score 2 falls.