WWE Superstar makes stop at Kentucky Children's Hospital
Posted: Nov 29th 2017 By: WKYT News Staff
With WWE in town preparing for Smackdown Live at Rupp Arena, WWE Superstar Jinder Mahal stopped at Kentucky Children's Hospital.
Kids were able to ask the superstar questions and snag some pictures with the professional wrestler.
Mahal says his job isn't just in the ring.
"The most important thing that we do is that we put smiles on children's faces, we make people happy, we're here to entertain people, and a lot of these kids are huge fans, and we come here to see them in person and cheer them up and make their day. As simple as it is for us to just come here and taking pictures with kids or saying hello or talking to them, it makes their day."
When wrestlers head to the ring, it will be the first time the televised event has come to Lexington in six years.
One of wrestler Ric Flair’s flashy robes sells for ‘incredible’ price at auction
If you’ve ever wanted to own one of those flashy robes worn by wrestling icon Ric Flair, y... Read More
- Remembering Tim Woods, the man who saved wrestling
- A friendship and strong bond between Ric Flair and the Campbell family
- Tito Santana On Which Match Stood Out In His WWE Career
- Jerry Lawler Sounds Off On Sexual Assault Allegations, PC Culture And Female Wrestler Equality
NEWS WWE fans in India got quite the match between Triple H and Jinder Mahal today, a match Triple H won after delivering two Pedigrees. After the match,... Read More
Tim Storm: NWA’s Top Man
On Sunday, November 12th, NWA World Heavyweight Champion Tim Storm successfully defended his belt against a worthy competitor, Nick Aldis, a 14... Read More
- NWA Champion Tim Storm on Working With Billy Corgan, Future of the Company
- Ric Flair Ain't Dead Yet
- Ted DiBiase Reveals Price of Fame
- WWE 2K18’s Sting reveals ‘dream match’ conversation with Undertaker
There are currently no upcoming appearences.
Romero Contreras is a former OCW Women's Champion.