Former wrestler visits Queen City
Posted: Aug 10th 2017 By: Carly Blake
Former professional wrestler Ted DiBiase was a featured guest at a concert Tuesday night at Evangel Temple. For the last 17 years, DiBiase has been traveling as an evangelist all over the country. Part of his message is to help people understand that the material things in life are not what matter.
"You know what kind of car you drive or how much money you make or how big your house is and all that material stuff. At the end of the day, if you do not have a peace in your life, its meaningless," says DiBiase. "It might make you happy for a little while, but it's not going to last. "
DiBiase will be releasing a documentary titled 'The Price of Fame' on Nov. 7.
A Hero In Real Life
He's a Canadian with a long family history in the sport, but it's his Indian heritage that makes current WWE champion Jinder Mahal a game cha... Read More
- Painful Theater
- Ric Flair's Fiancee: 'Multiple Organ Problems,' Condition Critical
- Paralyzed pro-wrestling star says Disney trip left him in "dark place"
- Ric Flair's daughter shares update following WWE legend's hospitalization
An appreciation of Ric Flair by Dolph Ziggler
WWE Hall of Famer, Ric Flair, is facing a serious health battle, and his manager has asked for prayers and positive energy. L... Read More
- Compound Pro Wrestling Review (8-12-17)
- JR's Blog: 'NAITCH'..Okada-Omega vs Flair-Steamboat..@HeymanHustle in NYC..KANE to Ross Report podcast..
- The Scoop
- JR's Blog: RINGSIDE @DCImprov This Thursday Night! Schiavone to Ross Report, JR/King to Icons of Wrestling Sat in Philly, SlobberKnocker Audio Book, @HeymanHustle
GFW's Gail Kim On The Twilight Of Her Career, Sparking The Women's Wrestling Revolution
Long before the term “women’s revolution” became fashionable, Gail Kim wa... Read More
- Interview with Ryan Davidson
- Interview with Shawn Hendrix
- Interview with Terrale Tempo
- Al Snow: exclusive interview with the wrestling legend
Most Active Members
- Michael York
- The Mayne Event
Who was the first member of The New Texas Outlaws to wrestle in NWA-U?