Adam Thornstowe Injured
Posted: Apr 20th 2017 By: Charley Hemingway - ImpactWrestling.com
While the tag team scene heats up at IMPACT Wrestling, it is with much disappointment this afternoon that we inform our fans that one half of the new fan favorite tag team Reno Scum, Adam Thornstowe, is temporarily out of action with a torn bicep muscle. Thornstowe sustained the injury during in-ring action and underwent surgery recently near his home in Reno, Nevada. Understandably distraught by his current situation, feeling as though he let his fans and his partner, Luster the Legend down, Thornstowe is committed, using this setback as fuel to recovering fully, as quickly as possible, and bring the high energy and enthusiasm that is Reno Scum back to the IMPACT Zone and back to Tag Team Title contention.
See the video of Adam Thornstowe’s surgery and get a first look at comments both pre and post-surgery on this Friday’s episode of With This Ring.
The entire IMPACT Wresling family sends their best wishes for a speedy recovery to Thornstowe and looks forward to seeing him in action in the six-sided ring again soon. Oi!
Wrestler Raj Dhesi wants to make community proud as WWE’s Jinder Mahal
In the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) ring, Raj Dhesi plays the role of swaggering Punjabi Sikh... Read More
- WWE champ Jinder Mahal about to compete in 'most dangerous match' in WWE history
- Pro-Wrestling Legend Shakes Off Family Tragedy to Stage One Last Fight in Israel
- Storm Warning
- 'Rage Megashow' wrestling event bring Israel into the ring
Recalling Memorable Interactions With Some Of Pro Wrestling's Biggest Stars
As I stood backstage talking with several wrestlers at MCW Pro Wrestling's show in Jo... Read More
- JR's Blog: New, JR's Blog, @MaeYoungClassic, @davemeltzerWON on Ross Report, @WrestlingMuseum Waterloo, Kurt's New Son, Strowman!, RINGSIDE Shows Approach
- The Scoop
- The Scoop
- The Scoop
Jinder Mahal dreams of bringing WWE championship belt to India
Yuvraj Singh Dhesi, otherwise known as Jinder Mahal, nephew of Gama Singh, is the current WWE champion. The ... Read More
- 'GLOW' Fight Coordinator Chavo Guerrero Jr. on Getting Wrestling Right
- ‘To be a WWE superstar, you’ve to constantly evolve’
- Q&A: IMPACT Wrestling Hall of Famer Gail Kim
- Ask A Worker: Riker
Why didn't you vote in the Oklafan Year End Polls?